If you're a gun enthusiast like me, you've probably heard of the Tisas 1911. It's one of the most popular handguns, highly sought-after pistols on the market today, and for a good reason. Let's take a closer look at my Tisas 1911 review and explain why this gun is so popular.
Tisas 1911 Review: Here's the History
The Tisas 1911 is a semi-automatic pistol first designed by John Browning in 1911. The U.S. military long ago adopted the firearm as the standard sidearm.
Although this pistol gave a great shot, over the years, the Tisas 1911 review has made manufacturers make tremendous improvements over the years.
Today, there are many different types of Tisas 1911 I have found on the market. The most popular brands include Colt, Smith & Wesson, and Springfield Armory. There are also many aftermarket parts and accessories available for the Tisas 1911.
The Tisas 1911 is a popular gun for self or home defense and competition shooting. It is also a popular choice for collectors. If you are looking for a powerful and reliable handgun, the Tisas 1911 is a great option.
Who Makes the Tisas 1911?
The Tisas 1911 is made by Tisas Trabzon Gun Industry Corporation. The company is based in Turkey and has been in business since 1987. Tisas Trabzon Gun Industry Corporation is a leading manufacturer of firearms and ammunition in Turkey. The company produces various products, including handguns, rifles, shotguns, and ammunition. Tisas Trabzon Gun Industry Corporation is committed to providing quality products and customer service.
Are Tisas 1911 Forged?
Forged guns are made from a single piece of metal, pounded, or shaped into the desired shape. The Tisas 1911 is made of forged steel. The gun is popular for its accuracy and reliability.
Are Tisas 1911 Easy to Use?
The Tisas 1911 is a very easy pistol to use. It is simple to operate and easy to maintain. The pistol has a single-action design, so I have found it easy to fire. 1911 also features manual safety, building more confidence in the user and making it easy to keep the pistol from discharging accidentally. Overall, the Tisas 1911 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for an easy-to-use handgun, whether a first-time user or a pro.
My Tisas 1911 Review - Features and Specifications of the Tisas 1911 A1-45 acp Guns.
I am lucky to have interacted with the most modern Tisas 1911 A1 gun. The gun is made with high-quality materials and built to last. I have found the following features great when shooting with the Tisas 1911 A1 gun.
- It is a single-action, semi-automatic pistol, meaning the hammer must be cocked before each shot. This safety measure has encouraged me to use the gun, knowing there are no accidental discharges that would sometimes be fatal.
- The gun has a manual safety lever: This is another safety measure that I appreciate because it prevents the gun from firing when it is engaged. It must be engaged for the gun to fire.
- I have found this defensive handgun perfect for responding to attacks. Its magazine that holds 8+1 rounds of ammunition gives me an upper hand since I can fire seven shots before reloading. Additionally, it has a well-polished feed ramp and beveled magazine, which helps me insert the magazine into the gun more easily. The extended magazine release helps me release the magazine with my thumb.
- I have enjoyed the light trigger pull on the Tisas 1911 A1, which makes it easy to fire the gun accurately. There is nothing as exciting as an accurate shoot!
- The gun is made from steel: This makes it a bit heavier than other guns but also gives it more durability. I am sure no one wants to use a gun that easily wears out. This is one of the most powerful machines.
- It has a drift adjustable rear sight and a fixed dovetail front sight: The drift adjustable Novak style rear sight helps me to adjust the gun for windage. The fixed front sight helps me to aim the gun more accurately.
- The trigger pull on the Tisas 1911 A1 is between 4.5 and 5 pounds. It is a bit heavier than other guns, but it is still within the range of what is considered normal.
- It has a 5" barrel: The barrel is the part of the gun that the bullet travels through. I love the 5" barrel because it makes the gun more accurate, making it a better colt commander.
- The gun is one of the easily concealed carry pistols since it weighs 2.4 pounds.
- I love black colored guns, but they also come in silver color. These colors make it more stylish and appealing to several people.
- It has an a45 ACP, a powerful cartridge used in self-defense situations. Although I have found this cartilage has more recoil than other cartridges, the gun is still easy to control since it has a workable recoil spring.
- The gun has a Chromoly- steel frame: The frame is the part of the gun to which the barrel and slide are attached. It has a parkerized finish, and the twenty five yards Steel frame makes the gun more durable.
- The gun has an overall length of 8.5 inches, a width of 1.4 inches, and a height of 5.5 inches: The gun makes it easy to carry and conceal.
- For all the guns I have handled, the textured grips have been fantastic, but for this gun, the checkered plastic grips help one to hold the gun more securely. In addition to the checkered edges, the gun also lacks sharp edges, making it even more comfortable to use.
- Safety for gun handlers is key, and one amusing thing about this gun is that safety is guaranteed in the following ways:
- The gun has an ambidextrous safety that helps you to engage the safety with either hand.
- The extended thumb safety offers support for the hands thumb.
- The checkered trigger guard helps you to hold the gun more securely, offering a great trigger job.
- The stainless steel slide helps to protect the gun from corrosion.
- The gun has a skeletonized hammer that helps reduce the gun's weight.
- The gun has a lightweight aluminum trigger: The lightweight aluminum trigger helps reduce the gun's weight. Additionally, the barrel bushing makes the gun more durable and reduces weight.
Some 1191s have a barrel bushing that is on the end of the muzzle of the barrel, that aligns the barrel. It also prevents the barrel from wear and tear during the disassembling time.
The barrel bushing is not fixed but can be removed and replaced using a bushing wrench.
The gun has a piece at the backside that is curved that protrudes referred to as grip safety. One has to press it in order to fire.
Beavertail Grip Safety
It has beavertail grip safety that helps to prevent the gun from firing if it is dropped.
There have been tremendous improvements from flat to arched mainspring housing. The latter adds back thickness to the back of the pistol and prevents movement of the pistol in the palm of your hand during shooting
What is the National Rifle Association?
The National Rifle Association is an American nonprofit advocating for gun rights. To get an NRA membership, visit the NRA websites and get to the spotlight NRA membership explorer, where you can ask several questions about membership.
The NRA offers a variety of services for gun owners, including
- Offering member discounts on firearms and ammunition training courses and certifications. Being a member therefore will help you spend less money.
- Additionally, the NRA provides resources for gun owners to find local gun ranges and dealers.
- It offers ammo reviews to its members.
How to Do an Accuracy Test for Handguns?
This reminds me of this moment's excitement, though it is filled with such anxiety. If you're a gun enthusiast, you've wondered how accurate your handgun is. After all, accuracy is important for any shooting activity, whether plinking at cans in the backyard or seriously competitive target shooting. Luckily, testing the accuracy of your handgun is a relatively simple process that only takes a few minutes to complete.
What You'll Need
To test the accuracy of your handgun, you'll need the following items:
- A target
- A chronograph
- A shooting rest or sandbags
- Hearing and eye protection
Step 1: Set Up Your Target and Chronograph
First, set up your target at the desired distance. Then, set up your chronograph directly before the target, so the bullets pass through it before hitting it. Finally, ensure the timepiece is level with the target to get accurate readings.
Step 2: Get Into Position
Next, get into position on your shooting rest, sandbags, and rock island. Make sure you're comfortable and have a good grip on the gun. Remember to practice proper gun safety throughout the testing process. Do not let your thumb touch the slide stop when shooting.
Step 3: Fire Your Weapon
Now it's time to start firing your weapon. First, make five shots through the chronograph and then check the readings. The average of the ten readings will give your gun's muzzle velocity.
Step 4: Check Your Target
After you've fired your weapon:
- Check your target to see how accurate you are.
- Remember, the goal is to get as close to the bull's eye as possible and also hit your target.
- If you're unhappy with your results, try as many times as possible.
Is Tisas a Good Gun Manufacturer?
Tisas is one of the great manufacturers who make lightweight commander guns. More reviews have shown that these popular handguns have stood the test of time because of their good value, strength, and features.I have to manually cycle the steel-cased ammo every time it locks about a quarter inch back.